- Find two or three academic articles that discuss the topic you selected
- Critically analyze the articles
- Present your position on the topic as based on the selected article
- Present a conclusion
The paper must include:
- Cover Page as per PMU format
- Body of the paper with clearly specified sub-titles
- Bibliography and
- Appendix (if applicable)
- Attached rubric with the name and students ID clearly indicated (hard copy only)
The paper must be between 5 to 7 pages doubled spaced Time New Romans and must include page numbers.
The paper must be submitted both on BB and as a hard copy to the professor.