Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. Include the following in your paper:
- How do these programs work to reduce juvenile crime?
- What are the programs major goals, objectives, and core tenets?
- How do community-based programs address issues related to juvenile gang violence?
- What is the role of law enforcement in these programs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to juveniles?
- Which of the two programs is more effective at reducing juvenile crime? Why?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.