Complete the Comprehensive Older Person Assessment on a well, non-family member over the age of 70. Complete the Home Safety Checklist on their living environment.
Draw conclusions for the following areas:
- Preliminary Cognition Questionnaire
- Demographic Data
- Social Support
- Financial Data
- Psychological Health Data
- Physical Health Data
- Activities of Daily Living Data
Propose or develop health promotion teaching opportunities based upon findings related to deficits in activities of daily living, functional status, or any other issues in the evaluation form or home safety checklist.
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.